POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Trace()? : Re: Trace()? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trace()?
From: Arthur Flint
Date: 15 Nov 2001 05:51:38
Message: <Xns915A3B91EED35mrartchesapeakenet@204.213.191.226>
Bill DeWitt scribis news:3bf277ca$1@news.povray.org:

>     If we had one history or origin or if it were made instead of
>     grown, it
> would not be so confusing.

Try a "made" language then. Several exist. Anything from Klingon to
Atlantian. There are several clubs that for the "speaking" population to
get together at/with and have fun.

My favorite is Esperanto. Is a small group here in D.C. that My daughter
and I go to. My daughter is at the "conversation" level, but I am at the
"scratch my head and don't say anything" level. The day will come when I
will be able to speak with confidance, but that is a long ways away.
--
Gis posta, Arto.