POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious? : Re: Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious?
From: ingo
Date: 11 Nov 2001 16:31:39
Message: <Xns9156E528DD9B0seed7@povray.org>
in news:3beef6e1.13801575@news.povray.org Zen Psycho wrote:

> This stops both 3.1 and 3.5
> I can't for the life of me find anything wrong.  with it.

For me it results in the error:

   difference <----ERROR

Parse Error: No matching } in 'object', difference found instead

Your macro returns three objects where the object{} statement, in
whitch the macro is called, expects to find only one.
Too solve, put all three objects, inside the macro, in a union{}.

Ingo