POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : What software do *YOU* open and edit 48bpp images with? : Re: What software do *YOU* open and edit 48bpp images with? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What software do *YOU* open and edit 48bpp images with?
From: ingo
Date: 11 Sep 2001 13:21:39
Message: <Xns9119C4F32AEC7seed7@povray.org>
in news:UUGeO2+lfRigGcT=HKxECjb0RrNf@4ax.com Glen Berry wrote:

> So what software do I use? What software do *you* use?

 Imagemagick, don't know what 'curves stuff' it can do as I mainly use
it for simle things from commandline. Just tried adjust of brightness
and it works, with 48bit PNG input from POV-Ray, the output is also
48bit.
 For viewing with Imagemagick you'll need an x-server. I use cygwin/x-
free, but there seem to be pure windows solutions.

Ingo