POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SSSCA: Povray and watermarks. : Re: SSSCA: Povray and watermarks. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SSSCA: Povray and watermarks.
From: QQ
Date: 9 Sep 2001 20:08:31
Message: <Xns9117CCE528B12CQ@204.213.191.226>
Xplo Eristotle <inq### [at] unforgettablecom> wrote in

> To be fair, it's not "the people" who are asking for draconian
> copyright protection, it's the companies. Being an American, I'm rather
> disgusted at the direction the country is going.

I think most Americans are guilty through inaction.  These kind of bills
only get tabled because there aren't millions of people demonstrating to
_demand_ campaign finance reform and legislative accountability.

Give to the EFF and ACLU.  Write to your unelected president and
representatives to *demand* campaign finance reform.  In twenty-five years
you and your fellow citizens might make a difference.