POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Breaking with tradition : Breaking with tradition Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  Breaking with tradition
From: Rev  Bob 'Bob' Crispen
Date: 4 Aug 2001 11:45:26
Message: <Xns90F36A77194E2revbob@127.0.0.1>
Has any thought been given to changing the RGB values for Brown in
colors.inc for the next release of POVRay?  Or is this bug a tradition
that goes back too far?
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

"And I observe, when any Yahoo comes from London out of Curiosity [to]
visit me at mine own House, we neither of us are able to deliver our
Conceptions in a Manner intelligible to the other." - Jonathan Swift