POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : looking for a box macro : Re: looking for a box macro Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: looking for a box macro
From: Rich
Date: 8 Jun 2001 20:34:53
Message: <Xns90BABD0D66585spammindspringcom@204.213.191.228>
"Duncan Gray" <dun### [at] eclipsecouk> wrote in
<3b2132c0@news.povray.org>:

> Here you go - try this for size:

<snip>

> Hope this helps.

  Are you kidding me?  This is awesome help!  Thank you, thank you, thank
you!  With your mods to the macro I can spiff up the plain old box with
some CSG and feel fairly confident I won't mess it up.  I can actually
understand how it works (mostly :) and can play with it further from here.
  Many thanks, again!

--
Rich Allen
(Remove SPAM from my address to reply by e-mail)