POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Best way to add logo or copyright notice to several images? : Best way to add logo or copyright notice to several images? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Best way to add logo or copyright notice to several images?
From: Glen Berry
Date: 8 Sep 2001 14:48:11
Message: <TGaaOxCuOTJ3locFlMpoa7JrItIL@4ax.com>
What is the best or easiest way to add a small logo or copyright
notice to a collection of image files? I have a group of images that I
want to label with my name and a copyright notice. Do I have to do
this by hand to each image, or is there some utility that will help me
do this to a large batch of images automatically?

I can use Win95 and DOS software, in case someone knows of a utility
that does what I need.

Thanks,
Glen

(please remove the "7" from my email address, if replying via email.)