POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media once, media twice, media once again : Re: Media once, media twice, media once again Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:13:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media once, media twice, media once again
From: Peter Popov
Date: 5 Sep 1999 08:58:08
Message: <N3LSN0gt8hkwST+0EFjvI6DqygsQ@4ax.com>
On Sun, 05 Sep 1999 03:03:50 -0400, Matt Giwer
<mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote:

Media does take a lot of patience to learn. Although I do not consider
myself nearly as prominent in this field as are many others in these
groups, I'll be glad to try it out if you send me some relevant code
(the scale of the scene and media matter a lot). Or even better, post
it on this server and ask for help, somebody will surely lend a hand.

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700