POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : When are they going to realise.. : Re: When are they going to realise.. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: When are they going to realise..
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 4 Jun 2008 01:35:01
Message: <MPG.22afd74e3634ae3d98a163@news.povray.org>
In article <48456963$1@news.povray.org>, doc### [at] gmailcom says...
> Invisible wrote:
> > You know your PC is too slow when...
> >
> >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06/03/us_visa_scheme/comments/
> >
> > ....clicking on a link causes Firefox to lock up. :-/
> >
> What're you running Firefox on? (Hardware info pls)
>
> John
Could just be the page. Some stuff that is very IE friendly makes
Firefox barf. GMail, for example, at least on my system, will hang
Firefox (2.0, not sure about the 3.0beta) when attempting to check
"any" mail folder other than the inbox, and that will too, if you manage
to get to some other folder, then return to it. Its also slower than
Hotmail was while using Dialup. No idea why, and it bugs the hell out of
me. It works blindingly fast and error free under IE though, again, no
fracking clue why...

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {