POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. : Re: Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 27 Mar 2008 20:44:25
Message: <MPG.2255fb39d55b04ab98a131@news.povray.org>
In article <6vumu35ooi9ivj8fqubl7o9q8pulj0qmjp@4ax.com>,
mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom says...
> On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:22:48 -0700, Patrick Elliott <sel### [at] rraznet>
> wrote:
>

> >Its sometimes enough to make one weep for the supposed ethical capacity

> >of humanity, or physically sick at the acts committed.
>
> Well I think that we are of a mind on this only I am exposed to much
> less of it on this side of the pond. Have you ever considered
> emigrating? :)

Would put me too close the Muslims when they decide to reenact the pre-
crusades invasion that had them, temporary, in control over everything
in Europe to, France I think it was? lol Seriously. As nuts as my nuts
are, there are worse, and my nuts *won't* succeed in the long run. They
have lost the one tactic that makes success a certainty, the willingness
to kill, instead of just marginalize, everyone that disagrees with them.

Now, if you had some place I could move to where a) no one was likely to
invade/riot over the same sort of BS, and there was vastly fewer nuts...
lol

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {