POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. : Re: Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 25 Mar 2008 19:04:54
Message: <MPG.2253410cb5fc2b2e98a12b@news.povray.org>
In article <47e975df$1@news.povray.org>, nam### [at] nospamgmailcom
says...
> I agree.  Even so, I can't help but fear that most of these
> non-oppressed, educated people would still be in search of other people

> to tell them how they should live their lives -- like indeed is very
> common to see people in big industrialized cities to search for some
> help to their personal problems with psychoanalysts (a modern father of

> sorts).  The problem with people isn't education or political regimes:
> it's that they are too damn lazy to try to solve their problems and end

> up resorting to others.

Kind of like Protestants.. Start with the premise that you don't need
the trappings of the church, just a personal relationship with god, then
proceed to build lots of churches, rewrite bits of the Bible to sound
better, then become some of the most obnoxious people on the planet
about being sheppards, by "telling people about Jesus", even when they
don't want to know. lol

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {