POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. : Re: Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 24 Mar 2008 20:49:58
Message: <MPG.2251f689e4f7873b98a126@news.povray.org>
In article <web.47e7b90abd0847b45a8888d90@news.povray.org>,
nomail@nomail says...
> OK, maybe there IS such a thing as telepathy.
> (You seem to have read my mind.)
>
> Evidence is not made more compelling by shouting it louder, repeating it
more
> often or intermixing it with vulgar diatribe.

Then why are these the only tactics the other side uses every place.
Yeah, I know, PZ is not exactly nice. Nor was I this time. But he isn't
the only one talking about the dishonesty, the straw men, the diatribe,
the misrepresentation and the constant repetition of so called "facts"
that DI pushes, no matter how many times they have been proven invalid.
And this movies entire premise, that we should give equal time to faith
based biology, because atheism leads to holocausts.. What the $#@$#@ is
that other than vulgar diatribe?

But seriously. Read my other post on Mathis' recent spin. And neither of
those sites can claim to be "biased" in favor of distorting his
statements. He is not only *still* lying about what PZ needed to do to
get into the movie, according to their own sites, he can't even make up
his mind "why" he kept PZ from getting in to see it.

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {
      call slow_by_half();