POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. : Re: Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 24 Mar 2008 18:48:59
Message: <MPG.2251eba9131b302598a124@news.povray.org>
In article <web.47e72086bd0847b42acdbf730@news.povray.org>,
nam### [at] gmailcom says...

> Man, calm down and stop snorting.  I think the scientific way of argument
ing
> should be by providing some concise math formulae rather than writing lon
g,
> boring rants about ranting people...

Math formula? Since when has math been the only means to do science? But
yeah, this guy has gotten me ticked off. Claiming the places I visit are
hate mongers when his favorite places are known for, at minimum,
blocking even the most nice posts on theirs, then sitting back and
literally *gloat* about how the evil evolutionists won't come debate
them, is just.. uncalled for. And that is even if this guy wasn't using
the website with two of the biggest ID apologist kook in the known
universe being both its owner and the main contributor. And Davescot...
Gods in pink feathers.. This guy spent weeks slandering, lying about,
ranting, disrupting even posts about biology, in which neither ID not
religion was mentioned, and doing just about everything offensive thing
you can think of on PZs site before he became one of the only people (of
which there are less than a half dozen and two of them him and his pet
parrot, who also showed up to pat him on the back during the raids)
**ever** blocked there. Then he went back to his haunts and posted about
how it proved we where the intolerant and bigoted ones.

The guy couldn't have punched bigger buttons if I had been Neil
Armstrongs brother and he was refering to some crank site about moon
landing hoaxes, and claimed that Neil had really spent his time, when he
was supposed to be on the moon, filming porno, and that the government
hid all the tapes from the public. I don't personally know anyone,
including Behe and Dembski who are bigger cranks than Davescot. Oh, and
it wasn't perpetual motion he posted about recently. It was the vast
conspiracy to cover up the truth about Cold Fusion. See, just like ID,
those scientist that thought they had invented it are being "prevented"
from telling the truth by the "vast" Big Science conspiracy... Once a
crank, always a crank.

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {