POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. : Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Puting the ID in Stupid.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 20 Mar 2008 23:20:09
Message: <MPG.224ce481a7d337a498a11c@news.povray.org>
Well, for people that shoot themselves in the foot, this one had to an
RPG. PZ Myers, a fairly well known, but hardly world wide known, name in
the so called debate between 1 AD theology and 2008 AD science, and who
was interviewed, (or more like mugged), for the movie Expelled, has been
expelled from the line for the movie in the Mall of America. He was
there in the twin cities, with his family, and other atheists, to attend
a convention *for* atheists. I will leave the punchline of who **did**
get let in instead for those reading the post (Hint: This person **is**
known world wide, and they also misused interview material from him in
it).

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/03/expelled.php

Its nearly an hour since I started reading the comments on it, and I
still feel like laughing my ass off.

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {