POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Upgraded to Windows Vista, now video editing software is dead ... : Re: Upgraded to Windows Vista, now video editing software is dead... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Upgraded to Windows Vista, now video editing software is dead...
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 11 Mar 2008 15:56:11
Message: <MPG.22409fce218845998a11a@news.povray.org>
In article <47d6da2f$1@news.povray.org>, voi### [at] devnull says...
> Warp wrote:
>
> >   Personally I don't see why anyone would want to "upgrade" right now.
>
> It has SHINY THINGS!!

They actually want to play the latest games, which MS still won't
release a XP version of DirectX 10 for? That would be the only damn
reason I would get it. Kind of a catch-22. Buy an Xbox 360, which costs
way more than I want to spend (unless its on a laptop), so I can play
Halo 2 and 3, or rework an older machine to run Vista, so I can at least
play 2.... Never mind other things that are coming out as well.

Pain in the fracking ass!

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {