POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just wondering : Re: Just wondering Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just wondering
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 24 Jan 2008 21:22:41
Message: <MPG.2202f5b313cd8afb98a0e9@news.povray.org>
In article <4797fbdb$1@news.povray.org>,
nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom says...

> > Most capture cards come with some form of primitive Windows software fo
> > doing this.
>
> Mine does. But then I noticed it also installed a plain old Video for
> Windows driver, so I can capture just using VirtualDub; the same program

> I use to convert bunches of PNGs (fresh out of POV-Ray) into video
> files. It's a lot better than using the crappy included software.

Wow! Didn't know it could do that. Mind you, the display look crappy,
with a lot of lines through it, so it doesn't "look" like its going to
come out too well (even if the result might be OK), but I guess I really
need to look into what that program actually does...

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {
      call slow_by_half();