POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Video editing : Re: Video editing Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Video editing
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 18 Jan 2008 23:13:27
Message: <MPG.21fb26adbf86ce3f98a0e5@news.povray.org>
In article <op.t44buflic3xi7v@news.povray.org>,
phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk says...
> And lo on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 04:11:33 -0000, Patrick Elliott
> <sel### [at] rraznet> did spake, saying:
>
> > In article <op.t42htmvic3xi7v@news.povray.org>,
> > phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk says...
> >> And lo on Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:37:28 -0000, Fredrik Eriksson
> >> <noo### [at] nowherecom> did spake, saying:

> >> Worship me for I can see the future :-P
> >>
> >> http://flipc.blogspot.com/2006/11/rotating-videos-virtual-dub-way.html
> >>
> > Awesome! Now I just have to get around to downloading VirtualDub again,
> > installing it on my dad's computer and then using it. lol
>
> Hope it works for you.

Well, looks like I also need to get the divx codec, or something again
too. It sees, but won't open, several files I have on my own system, so
probably won't open the ones from the camera either. Sigh... Just
lovely. Though, mind you, its still better than the way they handled the
software that *came* with the camera. It is "supposed" to integrate with
some other software, with more features, but the data files that it
saves is the **wrong** format for the other program, so it can't open
and read the data in the project, so you can use that program to do
anything to it. Its unbelievable how messed up they managed to make it.

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {
      call slow_by_half();