19 Oct 2024 06:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 12 Dec 2007 23:54:36
Message: <MPG.21ca60c8448f621698a0be@news.povray.org>
In article <op.t2791mncc3xi7v@news.povray.org>,
phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk says...
> And lo on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:51:07 -0000, nemesis
> <nam### [at] gmailcom> did spake, saying:
>
> > Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
> >>
> >> Um, excuse me, used to be a practicing Pagan here.  Raised Lutheran
> >> first, opted for Paganism, now closer to atheism.
> >>
> >> Don't presume to tell me I don't know any better, please.
> >
> > That's your problem.  I was talking about the pagan peoples from before

> > the covenant and the Word being spread:  they couldn't know it better.
>
> Wasn't that the same argument that the Christians used against the Jews?

> Oh and the same one used by Muslims against Christians (and Jews)?

Yeah. Pretty much. Understanding of the word of the magic sky fairy
grows, but only through ***our*** belief system, so all you other rag
heads, beany tops, and tree huggers are now going to burn in hell,
because, well... you wouldn't listen when we told you about these great
improvements in understanding.

Or, as one American Indian was supposed to have said, more or less, "So,
before you told me about your great god, his word and all the rules I am
supposed to follow, I would have been saved anyway, but now that I do
know, if I make the slightest mistake I am doomed? Why did you tell me
then!?"

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {