19 Oct 2024 06:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 12 Dec 2007 23:10:57
Message: <MPG.21ca5ebadf42b5b598a0bd@news.povray.org>
In article <web.47606f6f922777eb2067189c0@news.povray.org>,
nam### [at] gmailcom says...
> Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > If someone is doing something they
> > genuinely think is helpful to others, how is it determined that it's a
> > ticket to heaven or hell?
>
> It's determined by who you ask help to.  Offering a chicken to Satan for
him to
> "help" me is not helpful at all

Only if you presume the very old religion that started out claiming that
Satan was God's helper, then later blamed everything on him and made up
a silly, and over time increasingly complicated and bloody explanation,
for what he did and where he was sent, instead of the Satanists, who
would argue that Satan was the one that **never** deceived anyone, and
thus its your God that is evil. And only if you presume that your god
did create everything, including heaven and hell, and that he "is" thus
more powerful. And it only gets worse when dealing with all those other,
according to you, same god worshiping religions that insist that there
are multiple hells and heavens, and that you can traverse between them,
or worse, can, even as an innocent, be tricked into them, by spirits in
"both" realms, that only care about who meets their quotas, not where
you are supposed to be sent.

The only grounds you have for thinking is not useful is that you
*believe* its not useful. The fact that we both agree on that matter
doesn't help your case one bit, of course, since I consider it all
useless.

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {