19 Oct 2024 06:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 12 Dec 2007 23:04:18
Message: <MPG.21ca5d01390244bd98a0bc@news.povray.org>
In article <475ff4d8$1@news.povray.org>, ele### [at] netscapenet
says...
> nemesis nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/12/12 07:04:
> > Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
> >> Then I'll ask the Goddess to enlighten you so that you may understand.
> >
> > God or Goddess, it's just a human term for a being beyond the physical,
 sexual
> > world...
> >

> A God is male.
> A Goddess is female.
>
> They may be placed beyong the physical world by the men who invented them
, but
> they definitely are NOT beyong the sexual world!
>
> In my view, ALL Gods are human inventions. The Jewish god is human invent
ion.
> The Christian god is human invention.
> The Muslim god is human invention.
> All the other gods we can find in human History and histories are all hum
an
> inventions, every last one, bar none.

To misquote an ancient Pagan version of creation:

"The goddess grew lonely in her endless wanderings, so broke off a bit
of herself, which became male, yet it was insane, ran from her, and thus
formed our universe."

It certainly makes at least as much sense as Genesis, perhaps more, and
the "yet it was insane" part I added would certainly explain the crazy
and irrational arguments used by his followers. And it doesn't even
contradict the Big Bang, while the Bible's version does. lol

Or, as you said, its all just a mess of human inventions.

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {
      call slow_by_half();