18 Oct 2024 08:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 11 Dec 2007 01:35:32
Message: <MPG.21c7d9cfba2332198a0af@news.povray.org>
In article <web.475d68a8922777ebf48316a30@news.povray.org>,
nam### [at] gmailcom says...
> Patrick Elliott <sel### [at] rraznet> wrote:
> > But that wouldn't matter anyway. I am sure you can do a google and find
> > plenty of modern historians, many of them *specifically* studying
> > Biblical history, that are uncertain, or actively disbelieve, that
> > Jesus, as described in the Bible, ever existed. Its practically common
> > knowledge that they hold this view.
>
> that's funny.  From one side historians holding that Jesus never existed
(in
> fact, many have been saying that even from early times very close to thos
> days).  From another side, James Cameron and crew "discovered" the lost t
homb
> of Jesus and his wife Mary Magdalene.  From the realm of fiction, we get
"Da
> Vinci's Code" which seems to support the documentary view that Christ was
 not
> only very real, as very human to the point of having had sons with Mary
> Magdalene and did not ressurect in flesh or at all.  Who do you believe?
 it's
> a matter of faith, again...

Dude, the Da Vinci Code was written by a believer, based on the BS
nonsense of **another** believer, who wanted to make himself look like
he was a) one of the royal line of the Meravinchians (or how ever you
spell it) and b) a direct descendant of Jesus. It was all pure, self
serving bullshit, invented by someone who wanted to be something he
wasn't. Its not a matter of faith at all. We have **masses** of
evidence, ranging from the original fake documents he invented to try to
make it seem like it was believable, to actually examinations of the
places written about in his raving nonsense, which all clearly indicate
it was all made up, had no basis in actual facts and wasn't even vaguely
believable. You need to stop watching movies and reading fantasy novels
and, I don't know, try to actually read a news paper, a magazine article
describing the BS he pulled, or *something* with a factual basis. lol

> I smell a massive "campaign" against Christianism and religions as a whol
e as
> well.  Many Jews lost their faith and are now regarding the OT as merely
> legends and folk history.  They did not lose their will to conquer and ge
> wealthy, though.  Islamic countries are bombarded and their peoples encag
ed.
> Lots of bad things are going through the world these days.  Some would sa
> we're approaching the end.  all in the name of free will...

Oh, give me a @!#@!#@! break. The Israeli people are about as atheist as
you are. Jewish atheists, and I know a few of them, follow the basic
rules that makes sense to them, but reject all the bullshit,
***including*** the idiot idea that there is some sort of promised land
they need to defend, or that its there task to defend/retake it. You are
about as likely to find and atheist Jew conspiring to attack someone as
you are to find a Unitarian Universalis hosting a KKK rally. Again, try
finding some real information about the world, instead of getting all of
it through the foggy filer of people that want you to believe this kind
of BS. You haven't the first clue what anyone believes beyond yourself,
and most of what you believe comes from the same morons that are
**causing** the evil in this world. How better, after all, to spread
their influence and power, than to convince you to attack the people
that are not your enemies, even as they are buying their second or third
airplane, using the money you stupidly sent them to help fight against
us.

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {