18 Oct 2024 08:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 11 Dec 2007 01:35:30
Message: <MPG.21c7d6865f8844c198a0ae@news.povray.org>
In article <475d82a5@news.povray.org>, dne### [at] sanrrcom says...
> > the pagans just didn't know any better.
>
> Ah. Yes. Wow. I'm yet again stunned by your hubris. I don't think in all

> my years of talking about religion I've ever had someone tell me that I

> really am worshiping their god, I just don't know it.

Actually, that is pretty common. Its one of the list of arguments most
commonly used by believers. The alternate version is something like,
"You are angry at god, so *pretend* not to believe in him." Somehow the
fact that its the moron saying that which is pissing me off, not their
nonexistent god just whizzes by their head, like it was.. well, some
invisible imaginary being. lol

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {