18 Oct 2024 06:13:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 10 Dec 2007 23:26:23
Message: <MPG.21c7bf33c49c987398a0ab@news.povray.org>
In article <475db913$1@news.povray.org>, dne### [at] sanrrcom says...
> > To prove a positive I only need to find one item with the required prop
erty.
> > "Some grass is green". Easy as pie to prove.
>
> Harder than you think, actually. Grass *isn't* green. It looks green to

> you. "Green" is an interaction between you and the grass (and to some
> extent the light sources etc), not a property of the grass itself.

Its also rather an ironic argument, since I have yet to see anyone show
any **item** that has **any** attribute that has been attributed to any
sort of God. I mean, if you want to assert the positive position that
such a thing exists, wouldn't it, by his own definition, require, at
bare minimum, that even one tiny fragment of evidence could be applied
to at least on "god", for the idea that any such god exists, or more to
the point, that *their* god exists? lol

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {