17 Oct 2024 21:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 10 Dec 2007 00:12:52
Message: <MPG.21c67473b6dda20398a0a9@news.povray.org>
In article <web.475c6523922777eb22e9f4040@news.povray.org>,
nomail@nomail says...
> Patrick Elliott <sel### [at] rraznet> wrote:
> > Sorry, but I call bullshit.
> > It is precisely
> > what the Romans who adopted the religion **wanted** everyone to think,
> > so as to more easily remove all the annoying priests that where not
> > *conveniently* members of their own families. The first Roman family to
> > officially adopt the religion was the Flavians, and the second official
> > pope, considered second *only* because he claimed that was made such by
> > Paul, was *also* a Flavian and a close relative to *ding ding ding*, th
> > new Emperor, who thought it would be a real neat idea to adopt
> > Christianity as his families religion. Odd that... lol
> Odd that historians know about nothing about the second pope, Linus, and
you
> know everything. Can you cite a paper?

That would kind of depend on which history you are reading. The second
Pope was, officially considered to be Pope Clement Flavius. Mind you,
the suggestion that he was a Flavian was first suggested in "Acts of
Saints Nereus and Achilles", in roughly the 5th or 6th century. It
implies that Clement was in fact the *son* of Titus Flavius. Its hardly
my fault that you only read the histories from people that *want* your
version of history to be true, and not the numerous other works around
them.

But that wouldn't matter anyway. I am sure you can do a google and find
plenty of modern historians, many of them *specifically* studying
Biblical history, that are uncertain, or actively disbelieve, that
Jesus, as described in the Bible, ever existed. Its practically common
knowledge that they hold this view.

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {