17 Oct 2024 19:40:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 9 Dec 2007 23:43:33
Message: <MPG.21c671b9f9f171b698a0a7@news.povray.org>
In article <web.475c63a1922777eb28937fa00@news.povray.org>,
nam### [at] gmailcom says...
> Bravo!  You're a true CSI!  You've just made "Da Vinci's Code" look like
a bunch
> of puerile assumptions.

Its called looking at the actual history and just who was fracking
involved with making your religion the one everyone followed. It
certainly makes more sense than the goofy assertion you make, that any
and all politics, people, events, factors and details of the time are
completely irrelevant, save for which religion came out on top. I also
find it damn funny that you seem to think CSI would be an insult. I hope
you never have to rely on such people to solve a crime for you, if you
show so little respect for their skills, abilities or conclusions.

Mind you, I do know of some morons that have chosen to insist that
ghosts, evil spirits or witches where *really* responsible for some
death, theft, etc., despite such skill, abilities and conclusions, and
solely based on the *need* for it to be a voodoo conspiracy or some
similar BS. But you know, *most* of the world has progressed beyond
blaming the local homeless lady for casting a spell on them when they
cow dies. Apparently, given your attempt to call me names, you would
find this a viable alternative? lol

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {