17 Oct 2024 02:11:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 6 Dec 2007 15:40:25
Message: <MPG.21c20c224115541f98a09a@news.povray.org>
In article <475### [at] hotmailcom>, a_l### [at] hotmailcom
says...
> > That your definition
> > deviates from those isn't all that relevant, especially since it also

> > deviates from most dictionary definitions too, which pretty clearly do

> > not include anything other than disbelief in gods in one, and list a
> > whole mess of stuff you have to believe to be the other. But, what ever

> > definition or denial floats your boat. ;)
> >
> AFAIAC an atheist is someone who does believe no God exists. I fit that

> bill. Don't know what I should be ascribing to more to be a genuine one

> in your book.

Hmm. Ok, let me change that to say, "The definition you appeared to be
using, based on you original mistake."

Think you will love this one. Bush and Co. often love to babble about
wars, conflict, etc. all disappearing if they got rid of those damn
atheists. Seems as least one of these morons gets the idea from this
quote:

"No matter what ideology they may espouse, those who perpetrate terror
over the world are, in reality, Darwinists. Darwinism is the only
philosophy that places a value on-and thus encourages-conflict."

It wasn't written by a 'good' Christian, like them, it was written in an
otherwise heavily plagerized book titled, "The Atlas of Creation",
written by one Adnan Oktar, AKA Haryun Yahya, who is one of those nasty
radical Muslims we are supposedly so worried about. Its quite
prominently displayed in the waiting room for Secretary of Commerce
Carlos Gutierrez. lol

And that doesn't even include all the Muslims Bush has "appointed" to
various positions, or hired to do everything from cut his hair to his
secret service. Mind you, these are probably not radicals (though given
Bush's views and what you have to think and believe to follow him...),
but its just crazy, especially since one of their ***biggest*** whining
complaints about Obama is that he is/was a follower of Islam too.

I think this should be chalked up to the nature of cranks that they, "do
not to care if other cranks (and denialists in general for that matter)
have variations on their own crazy ideas, just as long as the other
cranks are opposing the same perceived incorrect truth."

http://scienceblogs.com/denialism/2007/04/unified_theory_of_the_crank.ph

void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {
      call slow_by_half();