11 Oct 2024 21:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 16 Nov 2007 22:31:25
Message: <MPG.21a80e4f6416fdc498a076@news.povray.org>
In article <473df172@news.povray.org>, war### [at] tagpovrayorg says...
> > Do you doubt that the fundamentalists think you're crazy and deserve
> > scorn if you don't believe what they do?
>
>   Why should I care about what some fundamentalists think? I was not
> talking about fundamentalists. And if they think like that, why should
> I care about that either?

Because if there are 40 million (the rough estimate of the number of
evangelicals there are) fools following them, who decide that you
**shouldn't** have the cure for some rare malignant form of cancer you
got because its derived from the wrong animal and evolution is false,
therefor the medicine is false, you might find yourself dealing with a
clown like the one we have now in the presidency who will listen to
those 40 million fools, rather than the 100 trained scientists, 2 of
which are both angry and confrontational enough to call the
fundigelicals fools and tell the president that he is an idiot for
listening to them. Damn right I care what these people say.

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()
  else