11 Oct 2024 17:45:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 16 Nov 2007 14:29:42
Message: <MPG.21a79d64bbf8eb3398a06f@news.povray.org>
In article <473d189a@news.povray.org>,
pte### [at] thecommononethatstartswithYcom says...
> Warp wrote:
>
> > Regardless of whether evolution is true or not, that's one of the thing
> > which always make me laugh. Anti-christian atheists always consider
> > so-called microevolution (eg. wolves and dogs having a common ancestor
> > species) to be the same thing as macroevolution (everything on Earth
> > evolved from one single living cell). Accepting the former but doubting
> > the latter is considered contradictory.
> > Regardless of what is the truth, that logic is flawed.
>

> Michael Behe, author of Darwin's Black Box, makes a claim that neoDarwini
an
> processes could not have brought about irreducibly complex processes such
> as formation of an eye.   He actually came to speak at a conference my
> church put on.   I asked him about whether a process of "change through
> descent" could bring about speciation.  He said yes, he believed it could
.

> My 15 seconds of fame in the evolution debate.

lol Self contradiction much? Behe is an example of someone who has a
degree, but is clueless anyway. Every time he comes up with something
*irreducible*, someone quotes a paper clearly showing how the mechanism
arose from reducible processes. But the gem is, how can you get species,
which in this case implies an irreducible result, via a process that
can't produce irreducible systems?

Even sillier though is that several people, though I don't remember any
of the links at the moment, have created simple computer programs that
use random selection to produce irreducible function. Its very easy to
get such a thing.

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()