11 Oct 2024 15:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 16 Nov 2007 13:45:42
Message: <MPG.21a793191f540e1a98a06a@news.povray.org>
In article <473dd597$1@news.povray.org>, dne### [at] sanrrcom says...
> Tim Attwood wrote:
> > vehemence of anti-Christian rhetoric lately
>
> This wasn't anti-Christian rhetoric, tho. It is clear the author is
> indeed Christian. This is anti-Stupidity rhetoric.
>
> Don't confuse "bashing stupid Christian's stupidity" with "bashing
> stupid Christian's Christianity".

Exactly. Though, some people seem to confuse them a lot. Case in point,
the constant whining we get around now about the "war on Christmas",
from idiots that don't get that "X" is "Chi" and has been used as short
hand for Christ since back in the Roman empire. If you want to read
anti-religious (I don't think only targeting Christians is worth much,
even if there are so many where I am that if you fired a shotgun at a
group of people the odds are you would miss all the non-Christians),
then you read this womans fall from live and let live agnosticism to
hardline atheism:

http://gretachristina.typepad.com/greta_christinas_weblog/2007/11/evolut
ionblog.html

Some of us are just starting to get real fed up at being told to shut up
and play nice all the time, when the other side not only doesn't have to
play by that rule, but has threatened to put us in internment camps or
deport us for not being American enough (something we, despite some
people's true rhetorical complaints, I haven't heard many of us saying,
and fewer still standing around in huge crowds to cheer at).

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()
  else