POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : format and the web : Re: format and the web Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:08:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: format and the web
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 4 Apr 2004 16:44:59
Message: <MPG.1ada218ca8daed2d989a0a@news.povray.org>
In article <40706b92@news.povray.org>, dne### [at] sanrrcom says...
> You also need to upload it in "binary" mode, if you're not already.

You know.. I never quite understood why such and option even existed. If
I upload a text file in binary mode is it going to explode or something?
lol Seriously, the option of which of the two to use only adds confusion
and makes it more likely that people will screw something up. Data is
data and all of it is basically binary anyway, the servers don't bloody
care.

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()