POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media and clipped_by, intersection and difference : Re: Media and clipped_by, intersection and difference Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media and clipped_by, intersection and difference
From: Bjorn Jonsson
Date: 22 Feb 2004 17:18:07
Message: <MPG.1aa33b031a326175989692@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the replies. Doing the intersection before applying the media
stuff solved all of my problems (also I'm now intersecting with a plane
instead of cylinder). However, I'm only moderately happy with the result
(I'm doing a semi-transparent rocket exhaust plume) since this is my
first 'serious' use of media. Does anyone know of a nice media tutorial
? Needless to say I have looked at the POV documentation but I'm looking
for something more detailed with examples.

--
Bjorn Jonsson / bjj### [at] ZZZmmediais
Address changed to avoid spam. Remove YYY and