POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Texture Library plugin : Re: Texture Library plugin Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Library plugin
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 12 Aug 2003 16:26:05
Message: <MPG.19a2fa364a248f898985b@news.povray.org>
In article <3F3845CC.B20545F0@pacbell.net>, tyl### [at] pacbellnet says...

> Patrick Elliott wrote:
>
> > Hmm. Trying to remember, was there a source code file for the viewer in
> > the site? Maybe someone could track down the issue and fix it if so, but
> > since my eyes cross every time I look at the plugin interface code, I
> > would prefer it to be someone that knows what they are doing. ;) lol
>
> You could always try contacting the author of the program :)
> mailto:web### [at] friedemann-schmidtcom
>
> I am pretty sure that his last update was for POV-Ray v3.1g and he may not
> have gotten around to adapting it to v3.5.

True enough, but as far as I was aware, there where no changes to the
code involving the plugins in 3.5, so it 'should' work anyway. Otherwise
older versions of Moray, which use much the same interface, would stop
working right as well. It seems really odd, but I guess contacting him is
probably best.

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()