POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PNG to MPEG : Re: PNG to MPEG Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PNG to MPEG
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 29 Jul 2003 16:57:34
Message: <MPG.19908ca6c9897d9498984b@news.povray.org>
In article <Xns### [at] 204213191226>, Breton
Slivka <blah> says...
> the answers to all your hopes and dreams are contained within this link:
> http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.utilities/15796/

Hmm.. As I just posted on the TMPGEnc forums, it is nice to fall out of
the sky and hit a mattress factory, but slightly less useful to do so
several days before they got around to actually building it. lol

Thanks for the link, I figured someone had to have worked out how to do
this someplace, figures though that it would end up being the last thing
to break my fall into frustration, instead of the first thing someone
suggested. ;) lol

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()