POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OpenGL preview in POV-Ray : Re: Quality levels in POV-Ray Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quality levels in POV-Ray
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 13 Jun 2003 15:01:03
Message: <MPG.1953ccd8202f1b82989821@news.povray.org>
In article <lfoievs4aokpmd1lgbaji06ejkh6vh39v2@4ax.com>, abx### [at] abxartpl
says...
> On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:59:51 -0500, Christopher James Huff
> <cja### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > However, as far as I can tell
> > from a brief search, none of the INI settings can be checked inside the
> > SDL.
>
> Wrong searching. You can get values for all clock and frame related ini settings
> as well as image dimensions. Additionally next MegaPOV will have reading of
> output filename so you can pair it with own text outputs for each frame. Quality
> reading could be also interesting.

Yes the clock, frame and image dimensions are available to the SDL, but I
was referring to stuff that would not have been considered strictly
useful to know, like the current quality settings or other options that
you "can't" retrieve in any direct fashion. So maybe 'none' was
inaccurate, but I am still right about the rest.

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()
  else