POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray web site : Re: povray web site Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray web site
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 3 Nov 2002 15:09:13
Message: <MPG.182f2e7c933631309896b0@news.povray.org>
In article <web.3dc48fc94b452a862a1c8f120@news.povray.org>,
rmo### [at] coxnet says...
> Slime wrote:
> >> couldnt decide if this was best posted in P.general or P.O.T.   oops :)
> >This is fine =)
> >> tried mozilla. it crashes on my machine. :(
> >
> >That's strange. Are you sure it wasn't a beta version or something?
> >
> > - Slime
>
> it may have been. I'm not sure. my Wife found it . when she tried it and it
> crashed  she took it off the system.
>
> my machine is pretty strange.  AMDK6-2 400mhz on an asus MB with 256mb ram.
>
> need a faster one for pov'ing  maybe someday. :)
>
> BTW I Like Slime-POV and i think you're website is pretty cool:)
>
> Richard

Try Opera. It gives you an option to zoom in on the entire page by just
about any amount you want. Not sure about just the text though..

One thing I do wish is that someone would implement one of the newer
image sizing algorithms, instead of relying on the common 'lets make this
pixel bigger' ones. From what I have seen, a few of them can resize an
image quickly to much larger sizes and not have it be just a mess of
squares. Sigh...