POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : Too many nested variables : Re: Too many nested variables - test3.pov [1/1] Server Time
16 May 2024 03:42:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Too many nested variables - test3.pov [1/1]
From: Lutz-Peter Hooge
Date: 17 May 2002 14:05:30
Message: <MPG.174f64fe21ed6e40989705@news.povray.org>
In article <aaaaeugdt980scno5nu0sv1l288qv4653a@4ax.com>, abx### [at] babilonorg
says...

> Usually recursion/nesting can be replaced with iterations so you can still
> try...

And also a recursion depth of 97 should be enough for everybody ;-)

Really, what he wanted to do should be perfectly possible with a
recursive macro.

I attached a modifikation of Greg's source that roughly does what I think
he wanted it to do. But it does use only simple spheres instead of blobs
components, because blobs can't be nested inside other blobs (but unions
of spheres can).

Lutz-Peter

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: