POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2 html on-line : Re: pov2 html on-line Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:26:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov2 html on-line
From: Lutz-Peter Hooge
Date: 15 Mar 2002 02:25:26
Message: <MPG.16fbc0a42bdd79fe9896e6@news.povray.org>
In article <3c9102a2@news.povray.org>, gk1### [at] sotonacuk says...

> I was sure that there are some ways to do it already.
> But I've found this task interesting and I'd like to offer
> you in your spare time to try this on-line version at

I found a serious bug: "*" is not highlighted red :-)

I've written one too in PHP (had to rename it to "ANOTHER Pov2Html
converter", since you were faster *g*)

http://mitglied.lycos.de/lpvader/pov2html/pov2html.php

It needs the Pov-Script to be already somewhere on the net, but also
allows a custom css-file.

Sorry for the popups, but on my homepage I don't have access to php, so I
had to get a free page at tripod to make it work online.

The source is in http://mitglied.lycos.de/lpvader/pov2html/p2h.zip

Lutz-Peter