POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where is sPatch : Re: Where is sPatch Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:01:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is sPatch
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 21 Feb 2002 17:13:49
Message: <MPG.16df81955b5e7019989ae3@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:07:09 -0800, Harold Baize wrote...
> Jamie,
> I must admit I have not fully explored HammaPatch, still I
> like the ability to make layers in sPatch and don't know
> how to do that in HammaPatch. Is there something
> I've overlooked?

Yes.

Oh, you wanted more than that?  :)

Where in sPatch you'd create an object on a new layer, in HampPatch, you
just go into the Objects bit of the sidebar and click New to create a new
object.  And you can have more than 10 'layers' too.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.