POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Voxel output from POV? : Re: Voxel output from POV? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:40:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Voxel output from POV?
From: Lutz-Peter Hooge
Date: 23 Jan 2002 00:25:50
Message: <MPG.16b8680c1ddc3f7d9896d2@news.povray.org>
In article <141### [at] 3-enet>, dan### [at] 3-enet says...

> I often wonder what it would be like to wander/look around inside some of
> the first class work on from the IRTC.
>
> Think of it as extreme POV-VRML

What about the camera-location-dependent features: reflections,
refractions, highlights...

You can't precalculate and store them all (you would have to this for
every possible camera location) and you can't recalculate them later
on-the-fly.

Lutz-Peter