POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Personal Update : Re: Personal Update Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal Update
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 17 Jan 2002 16:19:07
Message: <MPG.16b14040f05fb8b7989ab2@news.povray.org>
> > The main things that would have been impossible to do are any glows,
> > particle systems
>
> Well, I'm still working on them! I can only code at a certain rate...
> ;-)
> Ok, the final glow patch will probably wait until after POV 3.5 is
> available, I may release an update of the particle system patch
> separately before then.

Glows - Hurrah!

Particle system - Not something I use.

BTW Chris, when do your holidays end?  It's just that I somewhere got the
impression that you only exist on these newsgroups while you're not at
college/university/whatever, and at such time you will vanish once more
into the ether of study and the other stuff you do when not studying ;)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.