POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCEMENT: POV-Ray v3.5 Beta.1 is Available : Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: POV-Ray v3.5 Beta.1 is Available Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: POV-Ray v3.5 Beta.1 is Available
From: Sander
Date: 6 Sep 2001 15:46:45
Message: <MPG.1601f118912919f3989688@news.povray.org>
In article <3b961600@news.povray.org>, jrg### [at] hotmailcom says...
> Yep! I was so excited that I downloaded the old POV 3.1g.... my fault :)

I can't believe this: so many experienced POVers and them downloading
the old 3.1 version!!

For me there was no hesitation at all to dl the right file: you
certainly must have been all very very excited not to see clearly any
more :)

There is surely a lot of beauty in the new version: unfortunately I am
going abroad for a holiday very soon and will return only after
expiration of this beta version. But who knows what will be waiting for
me then...

--
Regards,
Sander