POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : zebrastripe like pattern (basically stripes), also what is a good newsreader : Re: zebrastripe like pattern (basically stripes), also what is a good newsreader Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:28:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: zebrastripe like pattern (basically stripes), also what is a good newsreader
From: Sander
Date: 7 Aug 2001 15:38:08
Message: <MPG.15da620546c412b9989827@NEWS.POVRAY.ORG>
In article <3b6dc492@news.povray.org>, Arlinghaus says...
> I would like to know how to make a pattern like zebra stripes or
> xconstruction sfaty (black / yellow stripes).
>
> another thing is what is a good newsgroup program, the one i am using i
> don't like.
> Henrik

Concerning the newsreader: it depends what you want to do with it.
Reading the POV groups I use with much pleasure MicroPlanet Gravity;
it's not free. Indeed OE works OK too.
For binary groups I have been using the free and extraordinary fast and
versatile XNews; it is not well suited to read long and complicated
threads like the ones you find in POV...

--
Regards,  Sander