POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animation modeler.. : Re: Animation modeler.. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation modeler..
From: Chuck R
Date: 14 May 2001 13:11:24
Message: <MPG.1569dbe3962d8e80989684@news.povray.org>
In article <3afffce6$1@news.povray.org>, tch### [at] ductapenet
says...
>     This is a fairly silly question, but I'm looking around for something,
> and I just can't seem to find anything that suites my needs ATM..
>
>     I have a kicking idea for the animation round of the current IRTC
> animation round, but I feel that I'm lacking in one major area.  A tool that
> can support animations while using a system simular to Morays Inverse
> Kinematics capabilities.  I'm almost tempted to write some perl scripts to
> do something simular to this, which could take my scene file, parse out some
> special escape characters, and spit out the object locations, then spawning
> off pov to render, saving the output file so they can be assembled into the
> animation.

You might try my raytracing freeware at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc30/index.html. I might have
something listed in there. This freeware is for Windows only
though.

--
http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc30/
Free HLP files for: Access 97 object reference. Plus lots of

Help in the cure for leukemia by using Peer-to-peer computing.
http://www.intel.com/cure