POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : invitation : Re: invitation Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: invitation
From: Sander
Date: 14 Apr 2001 06:12:53
Message: <MPG.15424102633c21e6989736@NEWS.POVRAY.ORG>
In article <3AD7B09A.28FFE322@sympatico.ca>, Al_Canada says...
> I just finished my website this week,  my first site
> about computer drawing works;  most of the things
> into this site were done with PovRay...
> 1-  I would like to know the best places to suscribe
>      if I want this site to be view.
> 2- .... If I want this site to be find by search-engines.
> 3- I would like to know when we will have the
>     chance to participate to the "10 Best Images" contest.
> 4- Will there have another contest about a "Pov_Logo"..
>      I found one of some interest and would like to
>      comunicate it to the community... This logo is into
>      my web site.
> 5- I would like to get some come_back about
>     these Pov_Works...
>
>      www3.sympatico.ca/floral.audet/index.html

I would like to say 2 things;

1- I like your water surfaces more than most of the height field rocks.
The rocks more often than not have IMO a mathematical or synthetic
appearance. Some of the human heads are very impressive. Your technique
is obviously very advanced!

2- I use IE 5.0 and I could see all the links but had to try most of
them twice in order to get to the galleries or the pictures. I don't
know why that should be...
--
Regards,  Sander