POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay Dreamcast port : Re: POVRay Dreamcast port Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay Dreamcast port
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 8 Apr 2001 09:31:38
Message: <MPG.153a6e7feaf8e1989898b0@news.povray.org>
> >  (Caveat: My experience of POV on RISC
> > machines is limited to Acorn Archimedes systems  which compared *Very*
>
> Because it didn't have an FPU?

Quite possibly.  I forgot to mention that this was about 6 or so years
ago and given how much things have moved on I wasn't really expecting the
current crop of RISC based machines to have the same flaws.

Well, that'll teach me to fling off a quick comment without thinking too
much about things first...  :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.