POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NN has trashed P.O-T : Re: NN has trashed P.O-T Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NN has trashed P.O-T
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 6 Dec 2000 14:27:42
Message: <MPG.1498a2d08434847a989854@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 05 Dec 2000 22:26:29 -0600, David Fontaine wrote...
> Guess I can't read it any more. It was an act of god. :)

Is this a bad thing?

I bailed out a month or two ago due to incessant arguments I had no
interest in, and found it speeded my news downloads up a fair bit, and
cut a big chunk out of the time it took me to read.

In general, I can't be bothered to go back...  :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.