POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB) : Re: 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB) Server Time
29 Apr 2024 03:37:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB)
From: Sander
Date: 29 Aug 2000 17:50:05
Message: <MPG.141642cd34f1e89c98968e@news.povray.org>
In article <39A833D6.E6E56353@online.no>, tor### [at] onlineno says...

> Do you have any pictures of this interesting virus ?

I'll try and look up some: it's more than 30 years ago I busied myself
with TYMV.
> Sorry. I don't know POVChem.
>
> Is it a patch ? A collection of macros ?
> Or something else ?
>
> Please explain.

Povchem is a shareware program that takes the coordinates of the atoms of
a chemical compound and produces a code that enables Povray to render a
high quality image of that compound. I have used it only a few times to
evaluate it: I have no real use for it. see www.chemicalgraphics.com
(perhaps).

--
Regards,  Sander