POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sPatch-Seen it around lately? : Re: sPatch-Seen it around lately? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sPatch-Seen it around lately?
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 2 May 2000 15:10:56
Message: <MPG.13793562e2fb14b1989696@news.stmuc.com>
In article <390edcbb$1@news.povray.org>, juh### [at] kolumbusfi
says...
> Jamie Davison wrote:
> >You mean Hamapatch?
> >
> >It's quite nice from the limited amount I've done with it.  And it
> >interfaces directly with POV to render te object you're working on (which
> >was a bit of a shock the first time I came across it)
> >
> >It has other nice features too.
> >
> >The URL is : http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/soft10.html
> >

> I tried downloading the english archive 4 times and every time i tried to
> extract it the .lhz file was corrupt. could you send it to me zipped?

Oops, I forgot that slight problem I had getting it to work (or rather, I
subconsciously didn't want to remember it :)

The .lzh isn't actually corrupt, it's just that Winzip can't read it at
all, and the DOS version of LHA doesn't like long file names.

I'll post the .zip version of the archive to p.b.u (hell, it's only 150k
or so)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.