POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Atmosphere in pov.... : Atmosphere in pov.... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  Atmosphere in pov....
From: Mario Splivalo
Date: 10 Mar 2000 03:24:53
Message: <MPG.13326d56f955d85198968b@news.povray.org>
Is there any chance that POV Team guys will ad the old atmosphere, like
the one from POV 3.0? I can recreate the old one using media keyword
(I've been playing with the setting people told me about in moray.win
group), but, it's SLOOOOOOOOOOW!

It would be nice if I could use that old keywoard, because my scene
contains some objects that use media, so I can't just use Pov 3.0.

What about others?

	Mike