POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : making body parts ?? : Re: making body parts ?? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: making body parts ??
From: Phoenix
Date: 25 Jul 1999 13:59:38
Message: <MPG.12056f36e07e974a98968f@news.povray.org>
'T was on Sun, 25 Jul 1999 10:11:25 -0700,
that Ken said:
> What was the basic premise of the show ? Star Trek was to explore new worlds,
> new civilazations, and to boldly go where no man had gone before.

It's been a *long* time since I saw an episode (we're talking over 14
years here), but Dr. Who was a Time Lord, and was generally fixing stuff
in past, present and future...

Phoenix

--
eag### [at] telekabelnl                       http://users.telekabel.nl/eagle
Remember the immortal words of Socrates:  "I drank *what*?"